AGM 2016 Agenda
1. Apologies for absence and announcements.
2. Minutes of the 71st AGM held on 6 October 2015
3. Matters arising
4. Honorary Chair’s presentation of the National Deaf Children's Society Annual Report and Accounts for the year ended 31 March 2016
5. Honorary Treasurer’s presentation of the audited accounts for the year ended 31 March 2016
6. Resolution one: To receive the report of directors, the annual accounts for the year ended 31 March 2016, and the auditors’ report
7. Resolution two: To reappoint Kingston Smith LLP, Devonshire House, 60 Goswell Road, London EC1M 7AD, as NDCS’s auditors and to authorise the Trustee Board to fix their remuneration.
8. Resolution three: To elect a member to the Trustee Board:
9. Resolution four: To re-elect members of the Trustee Board who retire by rotation:
- Claire McClafferty
10. Any other business.
11. Date of the 73rd AGM on Tuesday 3 October 2017
The AGM will conclude by 4:30 PM
Tea, coffee and biscuits will be available before the meeting.
The venue is fully accessible with wheelchair access at the entrance. There are also disabled toilet facilities.
A speech to text reporter and a British Sign Langauge (BSL) interpreter will be in place throughout the AGM.