Work with us
Find a list of the current vacancies available at the National Deaf Children's Society. For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Would you like to help create a world without barriers for deaf children and young people? Join our team.
Support available for your application and interview
We recognise that everyone is unique and may have particular needs during the recruitment process. Therefore if you have any queries please contact us.We welcome applications from all sections of the community and especially from under represented groups.
We strive to make our recruitment process fully accessible to applicants with a disability or long term condition who may require additional support or reasonable adjustments. This includes support for applicants:
- with visual impairment with assistive technology and alternative print
- who are deaf or hard or hearing with interpreters, palantypists, technology solutions and interview questions in writing
- with conditions that affect mobility and dexterity with an accessible building
- with neurodiversity, such as Asperger's Syndrome and dyslexia, as well as mental health, with tailored support
The list is not exhaustive and we welcome the opportunity to discuss your specific needs with you.
If our application form is not accessible to you please contact us to discuss alternative ways of applying for our roles.
If additional support at interview will ensure you have full access, please tell us in your application, in the equal opportunities section what you need. We will contact you to discuss this if you are shortlisted for interview.
We are part of the Two Tick scheme. This has been replaced by the new DWP Disability Confident scheme.
If there are no suitable vacancies for you listed here look at our volunteering opportunities.
Also in this Section
- Jobs at NDCS
- Deputy Director Early Years and Family Engagement