Everything you need for your Big Cake Bake
Organise a Big Cake Bake, chat about deaf awareness and help your friends, family and community become more deaf-friendly.
- Free Big Cake Bake Kit
- To help you to get started
- Resources to help you promote your Big Cake Bake
- Resources to help share deaf awareness tips
- Paying in your dough
Free Big Cake Bake Kit
Our free Big Cake Bake Kit contains items to help you to promote and get the most out of your event including balloons, a promotion poster and cake topper.
Sign up for the Big Cake Bake here to get your free kit.
To help you to get started
Along with your Big Cake Kit you have access to:
- Big Cake Bake - Step by Step guide to raising some dough
- Recipe ideas from celebrities and our own staff
- Check out design ideas on our Pinterest board
- Contact the team
Resources to help you promote your Big Cake Bake
Resources to help share deaf awareness tips
- Download this poster which share tips on how to communicate with a deaf child.
- Download this poster which share tips on how young people can talk to their deaf friends.
- Play these videos which show what it's like for a deaf young person when they're chatting in a group.
- See all our deaf awareness resources.
Paying in your dough
You can donate in several ways:
- send a cheque made payable to NDCS along with your completed donation and paying in form/s to us at The Big Cake Bake, National Deaf Children’s Society, Castle House, 37 – 45 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4LS
- set up your own online fundraising page
- or select the option that best describes how you found out about The Big Cake Bake and donate online.