How our corporate partnerships work
Account management and new partnerships
The National Deaf Children’s Society has a dedicated team on hand to support our corporate partnership. Experienced in CSR, employee and customer engagement, we are well equipped to work with you and your company building tailored partnerships which meet the strategic business objectives of our partners.
Unrestricted or country restricted funding is our preferred way of working. Where this does not suit we can, subject to availability, arrange for donations to be restricted to a specific project.
The National Deaf Children’s Society works with companies of all sizes and business sectors engaging their employees to fundraise in support of our vital work. Our experience can help you:
- connect employees across teams and locations
- connect employees with customers and suppliers
- develop employee skills
- promote job satisfaction and boost employee retention
- enhance your business brand to employees, suppliers and customers
How we can support you
Working with a range of companies, large and small, means we are the perfect partner to choose as your company's charity of the year.
You can expect in return:
- Expert advice on deaf awareness
- A dedicated account manager
- Dedicated public relations support
- Creative ideas to excite and engage your employees
- A host of communications opportunities, both internal and external
- Marketing materials for a staff vote.