Free Accessible Art Days for Families
House of Illustration
Exciting school holidays art activities for disabled and deaf children and their families! All sessions are led by inspiring professionals and supported by BSL interpreters.
About the event
Exciting school holidays art activities for disabled and deaf children and their families!
Join us for drop-in sessions for different abilities, fun sensory learning and a BSL interpreted tour of our exhibition.
Morning art activities 10.30am - 12.30pm
Gallery tour 1pm - 2pm
Afternoon art activities 2pm - 5pm
Come for the morning or afternoon and join the interpreted tour at the start or end of your visit.
All sessions are led by inspiring professionals and supported by BSL interpreters.
Limited places - booking required.
To book a place or enquire please email:
Also in this Section
- Events for deaf children and young people
- Deaf Women's Futsal Squad Open Trial - Hereford
- Exploring Technology
- Lakeside Adventure Weekend
- Mission Adventure Week, Wales
- CANCELLED - Multi Activity Weekend – London
- Multi Activity Week (8–15 years)
- 16+ Transition Week
- Outdoor Residential Week
- Summer Holiday Scotland - Lochgoilhead
- Adventure Weekend - Scotland
- Residential Weekend - Wales