Outdoor Residential Week (Full)
Outdoor Residential Week for 14 - 17 year olds
20 - 24 August 2018
Carlton Lodge Outdoor Centre, North Yorkshire
27 August 2018 - 31 August 2018 (4pm on Monday - 2pm on Friday ) (Carlton Lodge Outdoor Centre )
Carlton Lodge Outdoor Centre , Carlton Miniott, Thirsk, YO7 4NJ
Activity Co ordinator , National Deaf children's Society, Vincent House, 92-93 Edwards Street, Birmingham, B1 2RA,
Tel: 01212349832, Fax: 01212339575, email@example.com
Age range: 14-17 year olds
About the event
We are organising a fun packed week for 14 - 17 year olds
A brilliant experience young people to have a go at lots of different outdoor activities.
Potential activities include:-
· The programme will include the chance for the young people to work towards Paddle Power Start & Level 2
· High ropes
Make new friends, learn new skills in a fun and safe environment.
Located off the A61 a few minutes from Thirsk. Within easy reach of the A1.
The closest main line station is located at Thirsk. A short 10 min walk to the centre.
· York – 45 mins
· Middlesbrough – 50 mins
· Leeds – 1
· Preston – 2 hrs 10 mins
· Manchester - 2 hrs 20 mins
· Kendal – 2 hrs
If you have any difficulty getting your child to the event, please get in touch with a member of the events team who'll be happy to help.
We work hard to ensure every young person feels happy, included and safe as well as making sure they all have fun! Here is more information about how we achieve this.
We want our events to be accessible to all families from different communities. Please contact us if you have any specific cultural requests, communication needs or dietary requirements for your child.
If you would prefer to communicate using MSN messenger - let us know.
Children with additional complex needs
It is essential that we can ensure the safety of your child during the events. If your child requires nursing and/or a high level of personal or physical care, or presents behaviour which impacts on the safety of themselves please contact us to discuss before completing an application form.
This is a National Deaf Children's Society event.
Also in this Section
- Events for deaf children and young people
- Deaf Women's Futsal Squad Open Trial - Hereford
- Exploring Technology
- Lakeside Adventure Weekend
- Mission Adventure Week, Wales
- CANCELLED - Multi Activity Weekend – London
- Multi Activity Week (8–15 years) (Full)
- 16+ Transition Week (Full)
- Outdoor Residential Week (Full)
- Summer Holiday Scotland - Lochgoilhead
- Adventure Weekend - Scotland
- Activity Weekend - Wales
- First Time Away Weekend - Yorkshire
- 16+ Journey to Transition
- 16+ Boot & Paddle Weekend
- ‘Clue Done it?’ CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Weekend
- First Time Away Weekend, Southampton
- First Time Away Weekend – Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire