The National Deaf Children’s Society are delighted to share that we have launched a new Educational Membership offer designed especially for mainstream and specialist early years, school and further education establishments.
As we recover from the Covid-19 pandemic, Educational Membership will provide you with ongoing knowledge and skills to best support the needs of children with Glue Ear, deaf children, and children with other forms of hearing loss.
The benefits of becoming a member
- Free inset sessions for your staff, offering tailored information and guidance from our in-house experts. Delivered by our Roadshow team.
- Unlimited free digital workshops for your children/pupils, to increase deaf awareness across your whole community. Delivered by our Roadshow team.
- 10% discount on our open training events and conferences, giving your staff professional development and networking opportunities. Delivered by our Training team.
- Regular updates on education policies and practices that affect deaf children, through a termly e-newsletter, print copies of our members’ magazine and unlimited online member resources.
- Devices and technology to improve deaf children’s experience in your setting, for you to borrow free of charge from our Test Drive programme.
- A certificate and logo to display in your setting to demonstrate your commitment to supporting deaf children and your affiliation with the National Deaf Children’s Society.
Membership fees by setting:
Childminders and toddler groups
- 1 Year: £15
- 2 Year: £27
- 3 Year: £36
Early years and small school settings (under 100 pupils)
- 1 Year: £30
- 2 Year: £54
- 3 Year: £72
Medium settings (101 to 300 pupils)
- 1 Year: £45
- 2 Year: £81
- 3 Year: £108
Large settings (Over 301 pupils)
- 1 Year: £60
- 2 Year: £108
- 3 Year: £144
Invoices will be provided to settings and payments can be made by BACS or cheque.
Group fees available on request.
Become an Educational Member in three easy steps
- Complete the online joining form.
- Your joining invoice will arrive via email with instructions for making payment.
- Your membership welcome pack and certificate will be sent to you within five working days of payment being received.
For further information contact the Membership team at [email protected]