Support in Scotland
Children and Families support
Families of deaf children in Scotland can access local support from our children and families support officers. They provide families, deaf children and young people with positive support and advice on a wide range of topics such as - education, benefits, technology and health.
- Debbie Taylor, Children and Families Support Officer (Highlands and Islands), who covers Aberdeen City, Aberdeenshire, Eilean Siar, Highlands, Moray, Western Isles, Orkney, and Shetland.
- Marie Cafferky, Children and Families Support Officer (East Scotland), who covers Angus, Clackmannanshire, Dundee City, Falkirk, Fife, Perth and Kinross and Stirling
- George McGowan, Children and Families Support Officer (West Scotland North), who covers Argyll and Bute, East Dunbartonshire, Glasgow City, Inverclyde, Renfrewshire and West Dunbartonshire
- Gemma McDonald, Children and Families Support Officer (South West of Scotland), who covers North and South Lanarkshire, North, South and East Ayrshire and Dumfries and Galloway
- Emma Chapman, Children and Families Support officer (Edinburgh), who covers East , West and Midlothian and the Borders
- Heather Young, Children and Families Support Manager (Scotland and Northern Ireland)
If you would like to learn more about our children and families' support officers, or get a referral to speak to one yourself, call our Freephone Helpline* on 0808 800 8880 or email our team at email@example.com. We also offer a Live Chat service.
Facilities at this office: Toliets, Disabled Access
2nd Floor, Empire House, 131 West Nile Street, Glasgow, G1 2RX
Tel: 0141 354 7850
Fax: 0141 331 2780