Helping your deaf child to learn (Welsh language version) / Helpu eich plentyn byddar i ddysgu (Fersiwn Cymraeg)
We have written this booklet for parents of children (up to seven years old) to support you in helping your child to learn.
It contains information and advice on:
- Communication and language
- Advice from parents of deaf children
- Time together
- Toys, reading and sharing books
- TV, DVD and subtitles
- Using computers with your child
- Writing numbers and maths
At the end you’ll find games and activities to help make learning fun for your child, and information about organisations and resources that can support you.