Members area



Don't have a login?

Join us

Become a member

  • Connect with others through events, workshops, campaigns and our NEW online forum, Your Community
  • Discover information and insights in our resource hub and receive the latest updates via email and Families magazine
  • Access one-to-one support and tailored services which help reduce barriers for deaf children
  • Borrow technology and devices which support deaf children’s communication and independence
Menu Open mobile desktop menu

Take action

Photo: Campaigners on our SEND march in 2019

Our campaigns fight for real change; to make sure that deaf children and young people have the same opportunities as everyone else.

Here are a few ideas for how you can support our campaigns now.

Inaccessible online content

Too many deaf children and young people miss out because online content and resources are inaccessible. Ask your MP to promote our new ‘how-to’ guide on accessibility.


We’re asking the Government in England to take urgent action on tailored careers support. With the right support or adjustments in place, deaf young people can do most jobs. So why are they still more likely to be unemployed than their hearing friends? This isn’t right.

Is your child looking for work right now? How are they finding this? Why not email your MP and tell them what things are like for your deaf child.

Make the SEND review count for deaf children

The Government in England will soon be reviewing support for children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND). It’s so important that the review includes solutions for deaf children. Can you tell your MP about the five things we want to see in the SEND review?

Contact your MP, MLA, MS or MSP

Is there an issue with services for deaf children in your area? Or is there something that you want to see change for your deaf child? Tell your MP, MLAs, MSs or MSPs and ask for their support.

The links below will take you to an automated email template. We’ve left the email blank so that you can add your own comments.

Email your MP (in England), MLAs (in Northern Ireland), MSs (in Wales) or MSPs (in Scotland)