Join #TeamNDCS on the X-Runner obstacle course race
Get active, have fun and raise money to help us to make sure no deaf child is left behind.
Voted obstacle course of the year X-Runner is the ultimate adventure playground – with more obstacles, more mud and less running!
Children as young as four can participate in this mud run, so the whole family can get involved.
Choose from three different courses:
- Adult course – either a 5km or 10km lap, including all the obstacles on the course. Minimum age to take part is 15 (under 18s must be in a team with an adult).
- Family course – restricted to the 5km lap. Includes most of the adult course and all the obstacles. Minimum age is 12 (again under 18s must be in a team with an adult).
- Kids’ course – a separate event over either a 1.5km or 3km lap open to children from four up to 11. Adults can run alongside the course to supervise or assist if they wish but it's not a requirement (in this case you only need to buy tickets for the kids). Please note adults are not actually allowed on the obstacles as they are designed for little limbs.
- Saturday 21 September 2019 – Wild Park, Derbyshire, DE6 3BN
- Saturday 27 March 2020 – Osmaston Manor, Derbyshire, DE6 1LW
Ready for a challenge?
Sign up now to be part of this family event. There is a registration fee, which varies depending on the course you choose. We also ask that runners commit to raising a minimum amount (£100pp for adult entry, £50pp for family entry and £25pp for kids) to help the 50,000 deaf children and young people we support in the UK.
How we’ll support you
Join #TeamNDCS and We'll be with you every step of the way. Fundraise for us and you'll receive:
- a welcome pack full of tips, advice and fundraising materials
- a National Deaf Children's Society T-shirt
- unlimited support from a dedicated Challenge Events team
- the satisfaction of knowing you're helping to create a world without barriers for deaf children
Get in touch
If you're interested in taking part for us or have any questions, we're here to help:
- Call 020 7014 1199
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org