A new way to support the National Deaf Children’s Society this September!
That's why we're inviting you to take part in GoTeam44, our brand new sign language challenge.
We’ll provide everything you need to start signing
Want to join in?
Follow these three steps:
- Join the GoTeam44 Facebook Group
for training videos in September and daily challenges during the final week.
- Create your fundraising page
so your friends and family can sponsor you.
- Register for your free fundraising pack
for tips and exclusive social media badges.
When you start fundraising to support our work, we will:
- use every penny you raise to support deaf children and their families during the current crisis
- provide training videos to get you signing
- send you our digital fundraising pack, full of tips to get you started
- send you a social media badge so you can proudly show everyone you are a member of our fundraising force – Team 44
- through our Facebook Groups, keep you in the loop on how you’re making a difference to the lives of deaf children
Raise over £75 and we’ll send you an exclusive GoTeam44 medal.
Raise over £200 for a limited edition National Deaf Children’s Society water bottle!
Other ways to take part
Not looking to learn a new language? Why not try taking on a virtual running event in September instead! Sign up for either a 10k or half marathon distance and we’ll support you every step of the way. Signing up is easy and we’ll send you a T-shirt to run in whilst you pound the streets!
Or how about thinking up your own challenge around the number 44? Whatever you get up to, we need your support, now more than ever, to help us continue supporting deaf children and their families across the UK.