Join #TeamNDCS in the world renowned Virgin Money London Marathon 2020
Do something amazing by taking part in one of the UK’s most iconic running events.
Run with 40,000 people taking on this once-in-a-lifetime challenge and enjoy the electric atmosphere as you pass the sights of the capital.
Apply now for one of our guaranteed charity places. We choose our runners based on the strength of their application. Please give as much detail as possible about how you plan to raise your target amount and why you want to support us.
We aim to be in touch within one month to let you know if your application is successful.
Apply for a charity place
A charity place is £100 and we ask you to fundraise £1,800 (excluding Gift Aid).
Own place registration
If you already have a place in this event through the organisers, you can still join our team.
How your money helps
Read about how your money has an impact on the lives of deaf children worldwide.
How we'll support you
Join us and you’ll receive:
- an exclusive #TeamNDCS running vest
- a dedicated member of our team providing one-to-one support
- a Facebook community to share training tips and experiences with your team mates
- a free pasta party the night before race day for that all-important carb loading
- family-friendly cheer points to give you the support you deserve
- an exclusive post-race reception in a prime location to celebrate with your friends and family, enjoy refreshments and a free massage.
Get in touch
If you're interested in running for us or have any questions, we're here to help:
- Call: 020 7014 1199
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like..
This is not your average half marathon – explore the capital's cultural landmarks and quirky hidden secrets.
Royal Parks Half Marathon
Be inspired by great views of iconic London landmarks as you run through four of London’s most beautiful parks.