Join #TeamNDCS for the Royal Parks Half Marathon
Help us make a difference to the lives of deaf children and young people by taking part in one of the UK's most popular running events.
This stunning 13.1 mile closed road route will take you through four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
As you run you’ll also pass some of the capital’s most iconic landmarks, including Buckingham Palace, Marble Arch, the London Eye, the Royal Albert Hall and the Palace of Westminster.
Get a charity place
If you were unlucky in the ballot, join our team with one of our guaranteed charity places. We ask that our runners raise £375 and pay a £30 registration fee.
Already got a place?
If you were lucky enough to get a place in the ballot, we'd love to have you run for us. Join #TeamNDCS today and raise whatever you can.
How we’ll support you
Join #TeamNDCS and We'll be with you every step of the way. You'll benefit from:
- a welcome pack full of tips, advice and fundraising materials
- a National Deaf Children’s Society wick-away running vest
- a family-friendly cheer point along the route
- one-to-one support from a dedicated Challenge Events team
- knowing you're helping to create a world without barriers for deaf children
Get in touch
If you're interested in running for us or have any questions, we're here to help:
- Call: 020 7014 1199
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like..
Virgin London Marathon
Join us in the iconic Virgin Money London Marathon 2020 and be part of the biggest fundraising event in the world.
This is not your average half marathon – explore the capital's cultural landmarks and quirky hidden secrets.