We're looking for extreme adventurers to help create a world without barriers for deaf children. Are you brave enough?
Join #TeamNDCS and skydive at one of 20 different locations across the UK, on a date that suits you. There are two different jumps to choose from:
- Tandem jump – the easiest and most popular skydive option, you'll be securely strapped to your instructor as you jump from over 10,000 ft, reaching speeds of 120mph.
- Static line jump – After a full day's training, you'll jump by yourself from a height of around 3,000ft. Not for the faint-hearted!
How we'll support you
We'll be there to support you every step of the way. If you skydive for us, you'll get:
- dedicated fundraising support from our friendly team
- lots of fantastic fundraising materials
- a Facebook page for you and your team mates.
Ready for an adventure?
If you've decided that a skydive is the challenge for you, sign up online today.
Register for £70 and commit to raise £395 (or £450 for airfields in Scotland and Northern Ireland).
Get in touch
If you have any questions, we're here to help:
- Call: 020 7014 1199
- Email: [email protected]