Classroom Monitor is a school based pupil tracker that can assess pupil progress against any curriculum and can easily be adapted for deaf children. Data from any assessment is keyed in to online spreadsheets which can be accessed by a teacher app. This is an add-on to the main package. It shows progress year to year and can be used with soft data, such as audiological management, e.g. can students manage their hearing aids, change batteries, clean their ear moulds and report faults, etc.
Early years to 13 years of age.
Who can use it?
Teachers, Teacher of the Deaf, whole school input. Adaptable to many different curricula – used in over 41 countries.
- Easy production of charts and tables.
- Can accommodate BSL assessments.
- Used by many special schools for deaf children as fits in to specialised assessment used.
- Very widely used – so possible to access a mainstream school’s tracker to add appropriate assessment elements relevant to deaf children and young people.
- Useful for schools with a lot of data – not as useful for low numbers.
Is there a cost?
Where can I access it?
You can access the assessment on the Classroom Monitor website.