Entertainment and leisure
There are many apps being developed which aim to help you or your child take part in leisure activities – for example, apps that:
- Let you play games with friends
- Can help when you visit attractions such as museums
- Are great for making the most of your day out.
These apps include video clips of BSL interpreters, interactive games, written information and subtitles.
Other apps help deaf people access entertainment such as TV and music. More and more developers are including features such as:
- Subtitles for music, TV and film
- Rolling news coverage
- Access to articles and stories.
In addition to apps, there are also other products available that can help you enjoy watching TV and listen to music. Products include: