Oticon Amigo R1 and R2
- Indicator light on the receiver shows that the system is working correctly making it useful for teachers working with younger children and children with additional needs. The light can be switched off for older users.
- Works with Oticon Amigo T30 and T31 transmitters
- FM technology
- Ear-level receiver
- Can be used with any hearing aid using a direct input shoe
- Can be used with any bone conduction hearing implant or cochlear implant which accepts the three pin europlug connector
- The R1 and R2 are almost identical, but the R2 has both manual and automatic channel seeking
Want to buy?
- To buy it, visit our list of suppliers
These are available to loan for free from our Technology Test Drive service for three months.