Roger X (type 2)
- Ear-level receiver
- Can be used with all Roger transmitters (Roger Inspiro, Roger Pen, Roger Touchscreen Mic) and the Inspiro Premium
- Digital technology
- Can be used with any hearing aid using a direct input shoe
- Can be used with any bone conduction hearing implant or cochlear implant which accepts the three pin europlug connector
What families say:
"Her dance teacher wore the microphone and it was much easier for her to take part. Instead of trying to lip-read while others were dancing in front of her she could hear the dance teacher all the time.
She uses the radio aid at home and we can now easily call her when she is playing upstairs. We also use it in the park so I don’t have to follow her too closely all the time"
Rebecca, mum to Aleea-Mae aged 6
"It is absolutely brilliant. It has made a major difference at school and he doesn’t struggle in class anymore. We’ve seen a definite improvement in his confidence and a massive improvement in concentration. We really like the whole radio aid system.”
Melissa, mum to Lincoln (8)
Want to buy?
- To buy it, visit the list of suppliers at our radio aids page
- Typical price £487 (£584 inc VAT) for one receiver
This is available to loan for free from our Technology Test Drive service for three months.