Personal stereo direct input lead
- Connects to hearing device and sends sound straight into it
- Doesn't require the hearing device to have the T programme set
- Plugs directly into hearing devices using an audio shoe
- 3.5mm plug connects to your entertainment device
- Different versions available for loan: black/white, mono/stereo and 800mm/1m long.
Note: These can connect an entertainment device directly to your hearing aids using a simple cable. Your hearing aids will need to have a ‘shoe’ fitted and be enabled to receive direct input by your audiologist.
What families say:
“My daughter (age 9) really enjoyed using them with her iPod and even had to turn the volume down! Easy connection, once you're used to it. She was able to put them in independently"
Want to buy?
- To buy it, visit Connevans
- Typical price £24 (£29 inc VAT) for the stereo lead and £21 (£25 inc VAT) for the mono lead
This is available to loan for free from our Technology Test Drive service for one month.