Cochlear wireless accessories
- Streaming accessories that enable phone calls, TV, and sound from a microphone to be sent directly to certain Cochlear cochlear implants and bone anchored hearing aids
- Accessories include a TV adapter, phone clip and the mini microphone 2
- The Mini Mic 2 can send speech straight to the hearing devices over a distance of up to 25 meters
- The TV streamer sends the sound of the TV directly to to the hearing devices over about 7 meters
- The Phone Clip makes phone calls easier as it sends sound directly to compatible hearing devices. You can answer phone calls and change the volume of calls by clinking on a button on the clip
- Can be controlled using an app, available for both Apple and Android devices
- All accessories work with the Cochlear Nucleus 6 and 7 cochlear implants and the Baha 4 and 5 series bone anchored hearing aids
What families say:
"Mini mic - useful for feedback when radio aid is not working and for clubs out of school - very portable. Phone clip - great for music! A great alternative to headphones"
Sarah, mum to Max (8)
"Background noise can be confusing, but with this you can directly listen to what you want to be hearing."
Zahra (16), profoundly deaf
Want to buy?
- To buy it, visit Connevans
- Typical price £303 (£363 inc VAT) for the mini mic 2 , £211 (£252 inc VAT) for the phone clip or the TV adapter
These are available to loan for free from our Technology Test Drive service for one month. This is usually sent out as a set including the TV adapter, phone clip and Mini Mic 2 , unless requested otherwise. If you only like to borrow the Cochlear Mini Mic 2 , you can select this option when completing your loan request.