Bellman and Symfon Classic and Pro
- Alarm slowly gets louder and covers different tones so can be useful for different kinds of deafness
- Backlight, so easy to check the time at night
- Loud alarm
- Vibrating pad
- Large, clear digital display
- The Pro version also has flashing lights and can alert to the telephone if plugged into the phone
What families say
"Very neat, easy to set and operate once you know how. Seems to wake him up every time. The instruction leaflet was very poor – we had to watch a YouTube video to find out how to work it. But my son was very impressed with his new alarm clock and he didn’t want me to return it! It gave him back his independence"
"Our son was struggling to hear his alarm clock which meant other family members would have to go to his room to turn it off. This now wakes him and allows him to be independent. We did worry a bit about a wire in his bed, but we put this under his sheet and this worked well"
Want to buy?
- To buy it, visit Connevans
- Typical price £67.08 (£68.50 inc VAT) for the Classic and £76.24 (£91.50 inc VAT) for the Pro
This is available to loan for free from our Technology Test Drive service for one month. We also have the Bellman and Symfon Visit alarm clock which is sent out as part of the Bellman and Symfon home alerting system.