Geemarc loophear 101
- Can be used at work, for example in one-to-one meetings or when working at a reception desk: the person on the other side of the desk speaks into the microphone and the sound is sent to the user's hearing devices
- Can be used with the T programme or with the built-in earpiece – making it suitable for users who don’t have hearing aids or don’t have the T programme set.
- Built-in microphone
- Fully portable and lightweight
- Long-life batteries: stated eight hours in continuous use, two days in standby, four months when turned off
- Desk microphone included
- 1m stated range
The Geemarc Loophear 101 has now been replaced by the Loophear 102 v2 which has the same features as the LH101 with a better microphone and the possibility to connect an external loop.
Want to buy?
- To buy it, visit Health and Care
- Typical price for the Loophear 102 v2 £136.17 (£163.40 inc VAT)
This is available to loan for free from our Technology Test Drive service for two months.