Does your child dream of becoming a chef or a baker?
Does your child like expressing themselves through cooking? If so, our summer cooking session could be just what they’re looking for this June.
Come and join us on this summer cooking event to create a healthy dish. Chef Yvonne from Yumma Food will lead the session. It’s the perfect opportunity to come together and have fun, while trying a new recipe.
When and where
- Thursday 30 June - Fully booked
- 5pm - 6.30pm
- Recommended for deaf young people aged 8 to 14 years old
Mini Bake-Off Week
Does your child dream of becoming a baker? Do they like expressing themselves through cooking? If so, our online cooking camp could be just what they’re looking for this summer.
Mini Bake-off is a fun space for deaf young people to get to know each other while trying out new recipes. Sessions will run from Monday to Friday with a different baking recipe to follow each day with a deaf chef. On the last day, your child will bake a showstopper for everyone.
- Monday 8 August to Friday 12 August
- 10am to 12pm
- On Zoom
- Recommended for deaf young people aged 8 to 14
More information: what your child will need to take part
- Access to a computer, smartphone or tablet, and an internet connection.
- Once you have registered, we'll send you a list of all the ingredients and equipment you will need to take part. If you need help with the cost please let us know.
Once we’ve confirmed your child’s place, we’ll send full joining instructions.
Meet our hosts
Closed captioning and BSL interpretation will be available. If you have any further questions, please email [email protected].