Effective Education, Health and Care plans
What makes a good Education, Health and Care (EHC) plan?
Do you want to be more confident that your contribution to an EHC needs assessment will lead to a better plan and good outcomes for deaf children?
Our one-day workshop is aimed at anyone involved in contributing to an EHC needs assessment or plan. Our training will help you make sure that EHC plans effectively identify and meet their special educational needs.
You’ll learn about the SEND Code of Practice, see real-life case studies and have opportunity for discussion. You’ll find out about our resources and leave the workshop with more confidence in your role in ensuring more effective EHC plans for deaf children.
- Requirements of the SEND Code of Practice
- Features and content of a good EHC plan
- Involving education, health and social care professionals and parents
- Guidance to help you contribute to good EHC plans
Who is this for?
This workshop is designed for all professionals involved in contributing to an EHC need assessment of plan.
Tailoring to your organisation’s needs
Whilst the key themes of this workshop remain consistent, our expert trainers will work to apply the content to the context of your specific organisation.
Book your bespoke training package
We will endeavour to get back to you within 5 days to discuss your requirements.
What if I need to cancel?
You can cancel your place at any time, however the following charges apply.
- 20 working days or less before the planned date - you will be charged 100% of the total cost
- 21 - 30 working days before the planned date - you will be charged 50% of the total cost
- 31 working days before the planned date - you will not be charged