Here you can find our range of resources for professionals who work with deaf children.
Click on the links below to see our range of resources:
- Education resources for professionals
Including resources on supporting the achievement of deaf children, bullying, assessments, and advice for local authorities.
- Health resources for professionals
Including 'how to' videos on equipment, commissioning services for young adults, and our quality standards.
- Social care resources for professionals
Including resources for foster carers, residential workers or key workers, and advice for local authorities, as well as information about our free social care advisory service.
- Family support resources for professionals
Including advice on engaging with BME families, and advice on making information accessible to deaf children and young people.
- Resources on keeping deaf children safe
Including resources on online safety and safeguarding.