Our position statements
We have developed a number of position statements relating to issues on childhood deafness, which outline our position and aim to provide guidance for parents and professionals.
- Informed Choice PDF
- Access to TV, Film and Other Media PDF
- Audiology Service Provision in the UK PDF
- Childhood deafness associated with marriage/relationships between first cousins PDF
- Communication Support For Deaf Children Who Use British Sign Language (BSL) PDF
- Early Identification of Deafness in Childhood PDF
- Educational inclusion, equal opportunities and education provision PDF
- Emotional wellbeing and mental health of deaf children and young people PDF
- Genetics stem cell therapy and deafness PDF
- Implantable Hearing Devices PDF
- Insurance and Replacement of Hearing Aid Equipment PDF
- Social Care PDF
- Code of Conduct PDF
Are you deaf and a sign language user? To find out more about our policies and position statements, use VRS to contact us.