The Impact of Bullying on Deaf Children and Young People - CPD accredited
Find out how our free e-learning course can help you learn about the impact of bullying and how to support deaf children and young people.
These modules have been developed for anyone who works with deaf children and young people.
You'll learn how to spot potential bullying, how you should respond, and how to report any concerns about bullying.
What you'll learn
By the end of module one you'll be able to:
- describe what bullying is
- give the definition of a deaf child or young person
- name the different types of bullying
- describe why deaf children and young people are more vulnerable to bullying.
By the end of module two you'll be able to:
- describe how deaf children and young people are affected by bullying
- explain how to respond to bullying
- know how to report concerns about the bullying of a deaf child or young person.
Please note: You'll have to complete module one before being able to move onto module two.
These modules are free of charge.
Each module should take about 30 minutes to complete. You're welcome to work through them at your own pace and revisit them anytime in the future.
0.50 CPD hours / points. Certified by CPD UK.
Start the course
Register or login on our training hub to begin the first module.
Please note: The login details for our training hub are different to the login details you use if you are a National Deaf Children's Society member.
If you have a question about this e-learning course, please email [email protected].