Work with us
Find a list of the current vacancies available at the National Deaf Children's Society. For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Would you like to help create a world without barriers for deaf children and young people? Join our team.
Benefits and Rewards for our staff
- Generous Annual Leave - Full time employees are entitled to 25 days annual leave per year plus bank holidays. An extra three days over the Christmas closure period and an extra five days after 5 years’ service.
- Pension Scheme - we contribute 5.5% of salary to a group personal pension scheme.
- Rewards - access to our benefits website offering thousands of discounts, offers and services.
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Interest free annual season ticket loan
- Family Friendly Policies - including childcare vouchers and Work-life Balance.
- Learning and Development - Regular discussions about learning support or opportunities you may need to help you perform effectively in your role. Financial support to employees who wish to undertake external studies that will benefit both the individual and NDCS and Interest-free learning loans - to attend external training courses of your choice.
- Death in service benefit - Staff are covered by a death in service benefit of three times basic salary.
- Employee Assistance Programme including access to 24 hour confidential telephone/instant messaging counselling, advice and information, information services such as debt management and consumer issues and face to face counselling.
Volunteering and work experience
If there are no suitable vacancies for you listed here look at our volunteering and work experience opportunities.