Bespoke workshops for professionals
Our in-house, bespoke training builds knowledge and practice to
help your teams work with deaf children. Our expert facilitators can
come to you to deliver a workshop tailored to your needs. Our
interactive workshops help you implement the best practice approaches in
our toolkits and education resources that accompany each course.
Choose from our courses:
- Assessing the educational progress of deaf children and young people
- Meeting the social care needs of deaf children
- Raising a deaf child
- Supporting achievement – in early year settings, schools or colleges
- Creating good listening conditions for learning in education
- Healthy Minds
- Supporting children with mild hearing loss
- Quality improvement for specialist education services
- SEN support and the Equality Act - supporting children without an Education, Health and Care plan
- Effective Education, Health and Care plans
- Family Sign Language trainer programme.
All booking forms and inquiries / questions should be sent to our Professional, Training and Consultancy team.You can also contact us how to find out if there will be training near you or to discuss setting up a training course.
Complete and return this form to the team.