Deaf Women's Futsal Squad Open Trial - Hereford
Love Futsal? Want to have an opportunity to take part in the Deaf Women's Futsal Squad Open Trial? This is your chance! Register for a place on 26th August 2017.
About the event
You are invited to register for a place at the Deaf Women's Futsal Squad OPen Trial on Saturday 26 August 2017 in Hereford!
Players must be:
- 15 years old of age or older
- Hold a British passport
- Be able to provide their latest audiogram
Please contact James Watkins at the FA to register.
Also in this Section
- Events for deaf children and young people
- Deaf Women's Futsal Squad Open Trial - Hereford
- Exploring Technology
- Lakeside Adventure Weekend
- Mission Adventure Week, Wales
- CANCELLED - Multi Activity Weekend – London
- Multi Activity Week (8–15 years)
- 16+ Transition Week
- Outdoor Residential Week
- Summer Holiday Scotland - Lochgoilhead
- Adventure Weekend - Scotland
- Residential Weekend - Wales