Book a skydive this December and get 50% off the registration fee.
We're looking for extreme adventurers to join our Christmas skydive and support deaf children and their families. Are you brave enough?
Take on a tandem skydive; it’s the easiest and most popular option. You'll be securely strapped to your instructor as you jump from over 10,000 ft, reaching speeds of 120mph.
To get in the festive spirit for this thrilling adventure, you could wear your favourite Christmas jumper and encourage anyone who comes to cheer you on to wear one too.
Book your Christmas skydive
- Sign up to jump for us on Skyline’s website.
- Choose from nine participating airfields.
- Pick a date in December and register for £35 using discount code: ndcsXMASjump.
- Commit to raising £395.
Spaces for our Christmas skydive are limited so book now to get the date and airfield you’d prefer. Here are the available dates and locations:
- Brackley, Northamptonshire: any Tuesday to Sunday between 2 to 17 December 2023
- Brigg, Lincolnshire: any Wednesday to Sunday in December until 17 December 2023
- Lancaster, Lancashire: 1, 2 and 3 December 2023
- Netheravon, Wiltshire: any Friday to Sunday in December until 10 December 2023
- Norwich, Norfolk: any Friday to Sunday in December until 17 December 2023
- Nottingham: any date in December apart from 25 and 26 December 2023
- St Andrews, Fife: any Saturday or Sunday in December until 16 December 2023
- Coleraine, Northern Ireland: any Saturday or Sunday in December until 17 December 2023
- Whitchurch, Shropshire: any Friday or Saturday in December until 16 December 2023
If you’d like to skydive for us, but can’t find a suitable date in December, you’re welcome to sign up for another month and pay the standard £70 registration fee.
How we'll support you
We'll be there to support you every step of the way. You'll get:
- dedicated fundraising support from our friendly team
- fantastic fundraising materials including a free National Deaf Children's Society T-shirt.
Get in touch
If you have any questions, we're here to help.
- Phone: 020 7014 119
- Email: [email protected]
Looking for a different challenge?
Check out all our fundraising ideas to find the perfect activity for you.