Members area



Don't have a login?

Join us

Become a member

  • Connect with others through events, workshops, campaigns and our NEW online forum, Your Community
  • Discover information and insights in our resource hub and receive the latest updates via email
  • Access one-to-one support and tailored services which help reduce barriers for deaf children
Menu Open mobile desktop menu

What support can I get at school and college?

As a deaf young person, you have the right to receive a full education, and your school or college must make sure you are not disadvantaged and can achieve your best. Your school or college have a responsibility to consider your needs, make reasonable adjustments and ensure you receive the right support.

You may also be entitled to additional support if you need it. How this additional support works is different depending on which country you live in.