Parent or carer in the UK
Whatever type of hearing loss your child has, as a member, you'll be welcomed into a supportive community of more than 35,000 families and gain access to our extensive range of resources and services. You’ll also be able to:
- connect with other families through our online forum, Your Community – it's available for all to read, however, only members can post questions and reply to others in this unique online space
- attend online and face-to-face events to meet others and develop the knowledge, skills and confidence to best support your child
- borrow hearing and communication devices to see what works best for your child – from vibrating alarm clocks to radio aids, we have over 100 to choose from!
- access one-to-one support services that can help you overcome any barriers your child might experience in communication support, education or independence
- receive our members’ magazine, Families – there are four print issues a year, each full of the latest information, advice from professionals and inspirational real-life stories
- stay informed with our monthly newsletter containing the latest updates, parent blogs, and resources relevant to your child’s age
- view member-only content on our website, and enjoy unlimited downloads or print copies of our factsheets and guides.