Webinars - exploring our Unheard Children report
We'll be hosting regular online webinars that bring together NGOs, academics, professionals and policy makers to explore the themes in our new Unheard Children report. Together, we'll be discussing the challenges that deaf children face in some of the world's poorest communities and the initiatives that can help transform their lives.
If your organisation works with or supports deaf children in developing countries, we would love for you to join us.
Our online webinar topics will include:
- the importance of language and communication for deaf children and the barriers they face
- delivering on the promise of inclusive education for deaf children
- why working with families is critical for supporting deaf children
- ‘it takes a village’ – the role of communities in supporting deaf children
- from deaf child to deaf adult – transitioning into adulthood.
We’ll be announcing dates and more details very soon.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more, please email [email protected].
Register your interest
If you’d like to be notified of when our webinars are available to book, please complete our short form.
Mandatory fields are identified by the asterisk character (*)