Accessible vaccination guidance - coronavirus info for families of deaf childrenPublished Date: 09 Dec 2021
Accessible vaccination guidance
We want to make sure that deaf children and young people have access to information and resources produced by the UK Government about the Covid-19 vaccination programme.
We are regularly updating this blog in light of any new resources developed or changes to government advice, so please do check back for the latest updates.
The following information is published on Gov.UK:
- BSL video of the COVID-19 vaccination guide for children and young people or parents
- Easy to read Covid-19 Vaccine Guide
- What to expect after you have had your first Covid-19 vaccination
- Additional information in BSL about Covid-19 Vaccines
NHS Scotland have published information on the NHS Inform website including BSL videos for 12-17 year olds on:
NHS Wales have produced easy-to-read leaflets on the Coronavirus vaccine scheme, including BSL videos on:
- Covid-19 Vaccine information
- What to expect after your Covid-19 Vaccine (advice for children and young people)
- Additional information
The following resources are also available in both BSL and ISL:
- Covid-19 vaccination - a guide for young people
- What to expect after your vaccination - a guide for young people
There are also several informational videos on Covid 19 in both BSL and ISL available on NI Direct.