Our in-house, bespoke training packages build knowledge and practice to help your teams work with deaf children and young people. Our expert facilitators will tailor the training to your organisation’s needs and deliver it at a location that suits you.
Each of our interactive sessions are designed to build knowledge and skills to help your teams implement best practice approaches.
Our training packages can be tailored to (but not limited to) the following topics:
- Assessing the Educational Progress of Deaf Children and Young People
- Deaf-friendly Youth Activities
- Deaf-friendly Swimming and BSL for Swimming
- Effective Education, Health and Care plans
- Family Sign Language trainer programme
- Healthy Minds
- Meeting the Social Care Needs of Deaf Children
- Raising a Deaf Child
- Supporting Children with Mild Hearing Loss
- Supporting Deaf Children in an Early Years Setting
- Supporting Deaf Children with English as an Additional Language
If you are interested in our bespoke training, please complete the form below or contact us at email@example.com and one of our Training Officers will get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Mandatory fields are identified by the asterisk character (*)